By Cindy Danielson on December 22, 2020
We’re looking for a self-motivated, organized and personable CSR to manage, screen and triage our inbound leads and provide marketing support. Position is office-based in our Kelowna, B.C. headquarters.
Impact Radio Accessories is a leader in two-way radio accessories based out of Kelowna, BC. You may not have heard of us, but hopefully you’ve seen our hardware in action with our products supporting some high profile events like The Grammy’s and Oscars, the Superbowl, NHL and NBA playoffs; inside retail giants like Walmart, The GAP, and Lowe’s; public safety organizations like the London Guard, the US Secret Service and the RCMP; and company campuses like Amazon, NASA, Boeing and Google. But we’re not done yet!
As our Customer Service Representative, or CSR, you will ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries, and maintain high customer satisfaction across our North American Dealer market.
Ready for a challenge like this? If yes, read on!
Who You Are
- 1+ year of sales experience (B2B considered an asset)
- Results-oriented and able to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess a professional and friendly attitude; be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Excellent communication (both written and Verbal)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRMs (ideally Microsoft Dynamics)
- Experienced social media user (LinkedIn preferred)
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
What You’ll Do
- Manage a high volume of inbound calls and online inquiries from current and potential customers
- Use phone, email, and Social Media to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Maintains a high level of customer care and professionalism at all times
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Promote company brand and product awareness via marketing and sales campaigns
What’s In It For You?
(We’re so glad you asked, we appreciate directness!)
- A competitive base salary with a starting range of $39K-$42K per year.
- 2 weeks vacation (to start)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) days
- Health Spending Account and an Employee & Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Professional Development and Training Opportunities
- A beautiful office, all the equipment you need to effectively do your job, company-paid office parking + access to a free in-building gym + rooftop patio (currently closed due to COVID).
- Also, check out Why Work at Impact.
How should you apply?
- Apply via email to email@example.com
- Our closing date for application is Sunday, January 31, 2021
- Include your resume, cover letter and a personal note telling us why you’d like to work here.
- Only qualified, Okanagan-based, candidates will be notified they are moving onto next steps in the process
About Impact Radio Accessories
Impact Radio Accessories is the #1 source for two-way radio accessories. We are a world leader in the design and manufacture of communication products including surveillance kits, speaker mics, radio battery chargers, headsets, and adapters. Impact’s accessories are trusted by demanding industries and applications such as public safety, security, construction, healthcare, manufacturing, transportation, hospitality, and beyond. OEM quality radio accessories at aftermarket prices.
Category: Impact Careers